<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8081892?origin\x3dhttp://potatosoxy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 11, 2008

pearlyn posted tis on her blog which touched me so much i cried even harder than wen i got my bad results...

Jacelyn is always the smartest among all of us. Today, she feels upset over her recent mid sems that didn't go like what she expected. It's her last chance this semester to score before she can apply for vet science which is something she really wants. And I understand how it feels when you put in your all but get less than half back. Trust me. But Jace, I mean it when I say you're the smartest. You're a great friend and a great person with an awesome way of handling things. You never failed to make me feel like I was good enough to be friends with someone like you. To see you cry, it aches my heart a lot. And I hate the feeling that you can't do anything to help someone. I've been feeling a lot of that lately. Things will work out for you. I'm sure. You always tell me things about you that nobody else knows. And you know what, I believe that the fact that you dare to face the truth about yourself, shows that you know what you're doing and you will eventually do something about it. So this mid sems is over, there's next time. Which I can put my life on the betting table that you'll do so well, all the teachers will have to quit for you to take over. I love you babe. You'll be alright.


tt was the most touching thing someone has ever written to me. ever. pearlyn u're such a sweetheart. i feel so lucky having such a great fren like u. even tho we dun hang out much animore, u will always be on my mind constantly. I've been worried about u lately, could tell sumthing is bothering u, but i somehow cld sense that u dun wanna talk abt it either. it doesnt matter whether i know wads going on or not, i juz want to know that u'll be fine. i'll always here for u yes babe? i'll be willing to listen anything u wanna spill out, or simply juz be by ur side wen u need someone. i miss hanging out wif u and harky and i'm really sorry about it, but i just neeta conc hard this time round. frens can come and go but u guys will always be in my heart. =)

oh ANIWAY, i've been folding roses from ferror roche wrappers. gonna try make a gift for sean.. shhhh!!! its a surprise for him. =)

hehe.. i juz folded more. gonna stick them all in a huge forrero roche box. the gold ones as the background, the brown ones will form a heart in the middle with 1 silver one in the middle. i hope it'll turn out nice. =)
omg i got a distinction for cell bio's mid sem. was so terrified to check my results that i felt light headed and sli dizzy. and now that i've seen my results.. i feel even more dizzy. tink i better go to bed.