![]() |
|
Murdoch Biomedical Science soxy_gal@hotmail.com; jac_soxy@yahoo.com.sg 20031987 Pisces
August 2004
September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 May 2011 December 2011 April 2012 May 2013
|
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Ludwig van Beethoven to the "Immortal Beloved"
c. 1811-12 Good morning, on July 7th Even when I am in bed my thoughts rush to you, my eternally beloved, now and then joyfully, then again sadly, waiting to know whether Fate will hear our prayer-- To face life I must live altogether with you or never see you. Yes, I am resolved to be a wanderer abroad until I can fly to your arms and say that I have found my true home with you and enfolded in your arms can let my soul be wafted to the realm of blessed spirits-- alas, unfortunately it must be so-- You will become composed, the more so you know that I am faithful to you; no other woman can ever possess my heart-- never-- never-- Oh God, why must one be separated form her who is so dear. Yet my life in V[ienna] at present is a miserable life-- Your love has made me both the happiest and the unhappiest of mortals-- At my age I now need stability and regularity in my life-- can this coexist with our relationship?-- Angel, I have just heard that the post goes every day-- and therefore I must close, so that you may receive the letter immediately-- Be calm; for only by calmly considering our lives can we achieve our purpose to live together-- Be calm-- love me-- Today-- yesterday-- what tearful longing for you-- for you-- you-- my life-- my all-- all good wishes to you-- Oh, do continue to love me-- never misjudge your lover's most faithful heart. ever thine, ever mine, ever ours. |